Central Christian College of the Bible was founded in February of 1957, when the board of directors, led by chairman O. S. Lincoln, unanimously declared and affirmed that “the purpose of the school is to recruit and train leadership for the church at large, according to the New Testament teaching.” CCCB remains exclusively committed to pursuing this purpose.
Through the years, growth has come in facilities and resources. From 1957– 1968 the campus was located east of downtown Moberly on Ault Street. In 1968, CCCB moved to its present campus in southeastern Moberly.
CCCB expanded its kingdom influence by launching a robust online program in 2011 and an extension site in Florence, Kentucky, in 2020. The expansion continued in the fall of 2022 when St. Louis Christian College merged with CCCB. CCCB now operates an extension site in St. Louis.
Graduates of CCCB are serving across the nation and around the world. CCCB’s impact has become not merely regional, but global. With the worldwide placement of CCCB’s graduates, alumni are serving the Lord’s kingdom in the “uttermost parts of the earth.