Central’s student body, staff, and faculty are driven by the following core values:
- Biblical Authority - We promote New Testament Christianity through the legacy of the Restoration Movement and CCCB.
- Community Discipleship - We encourage personal transformation through prayer and spiritual mentoring in a mutually supportive environment.
- Kingdom Collaboration - We partner with other organizations for more Christian workers, congregational success, and kingdom growth.
- Personal Atmosphere – We attend to the needs, abilities, and plans for each student and constituent.
- Accessible Education – We offer valuable academic programs to develop Christian workers in various regions at an affordable cost.
Central’s Cultural Values: A ministry community of servant-leaders, growing together in grace and truth.
Our Common Values: Christian love and integrity