Past students may print their own unofficial transcript using the student portal or pay a transcript fee for each official transcript. A signed request is required using the transcript request form available in the academic services office or online at

Any remaining balance on the student’s account must be paid before an official transcript will be released. Current students who have paid the student fee may request up to 3 free official transcripts per semester.

Students need to allow 7–10 days for a transcript to be processed. Transcripts for a third party must remain sealed to be considered official.

Policy on Name Change

A student's name can be changed during enrollment if legal documentation is provided to verify the change.  If a student is no longer enrolled, the student's name will remain the same in the records as it was when they were last enrolled. 

If legal documentation of a name change accompanies a transcript request, the Registrar may provide a "Transcript Addendum" to provide confirmation of the student's identity.